• 2 MB Flash and 256 KB SRAM memory
• LCD display panel (graphic type)
• Built-in BASIC-like language interpreter
• Password locking for security
• Built-in EURO currency logo
• 6-digit floating-point calculation
• Optional keypad membrane
The TSC KU-007 Plus programmable smart keyboard works as a small portable PC, enabling users to communicate with a wide variety of bar code printers, while conserving valuable work space.
The KU-007 Plus can be used to upload or download files or connect an external device such as a CCD scanner to its RS-232 port. By accessing files in the keyboard's Flash memory, a user can generate label formats through an easy-to-use BASIC-like language interpreter, instantly building a stand-alone printing system.
- Entertainment & Hospitality
- Custom Signage
|Keyboard||Keyboard||68 keys, large keypad layout|
|LCD||LCD||Graphics type with back light|
|Serial interface||Serial interface||COM1: 9 pins, baud rate adjustable from 2400 to 19200 bps, male Dsub with cable|
COM2: 9 pins, baud rate adjustable from 2400 to 19200 bps, female Dsub
|Command set||Command set||BASIC-like language interpreter|